Behind the wheel of 2011 Mustang Shelby GT500-News-News & issues

2011 Shelby GT500 Convertible
My love for Ford Mustang has offered some pretty great emotions over the years. Take for example this weekend. I found that two sharp looking Mustangs in my garage Saturday morning; a Bullitt 2008 and 2011 Shelby GT500 Convertible. The Bullitt is mine. The GT500 is borrowed from Ford. Needless to say, the GT500 was not long in the garage. A trip around the neighborhood turned into a day of cruising.
I started early, northwards through the Canyon of box, outside, in New York. Then I found myself on 101, Los Angeles quickly fade in my back-up California. My take on new Shelby snake?Is a run wild and wicked! even better, it activated plenty of heads and was the topic of different conversations light stop with complete strangers ... stay tuned for my full review next week.
Related
First Look: 2011 Shelby GT500 Mustang
Photo fr. Jonathan Lamas
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...