2010 Ford Mustang Base V-6 in North America - comments

Comments: 1-15, 16-30, 31-45, 46-60, 61-75, 76-80
"This would be technically classified as a"performance car"display in this case." MCA (Mustang Club of America) and most organized clubs Mustang prohibiting discrimination against the owners members of 4 or 6 cylinder cars. "Displays of mustang" are open to any owner of Mustang and not limited to any engine or serie.Hacerlo would rule out thousands of possible, dues paying members and could be highly counterproductive, from 66% of all the Mustangs sold in recent years have been 4 (80) or 6 (now)."
What is your point here? I am simply saying facts, and the fact is that I have never seen a base 4-cylinder or V6 Mustang at any show, period! And who gets so technical of what kind of spectacle attend. Really never I care what the label located on the show, and I are only interested in what is at the show.Who cares about clubs and todos.Me policies are happy not to discriminate. Not know the extent of what people driving everything what they like, but I am glad that never have lost time looking bored mundane everyday car show.
I also don't care about 66% for the Mustang base. This is true envelope most cars, models of base and performance, because people cannot afford to have or whine about of insurance, etc., etc. How many of those 66% do you think are increasingly jealous see car V8?? Probably more than half.And the other half probably consists of fleet of rental cars, because they do not use the gt for that task.Does not yet have the average daily car a car. show... it all siento.En case, more of them there are the least attractive become.I am glad that there is less GT Mustangs alrededor.Los makes more interesting.
I'm not great with the new design either, looks good in this brilliant blue, but even then the tail lights are still unsure that Ford decided on the new style to better compete with the Camaro feas.Estoy (that is more super car a poor man with his minimum convenience).
And tells me that the new style is evil is a blow very badly, since property a "84 Fox V6." (which had weight poor distribution)
"I'm not great with the new design either, looks good in this brilliant blue but even then the taillights are still ugly." I am sure that Ford decided on the new style to compete better with the Camaro (which is more than a poor mans super car with your minimum convenience).
And said me that the new style is wrong is a blow badly since property a "84 Fox (who had weight misallocation) V6".
The Camaro is direct competition to the Mustang and not some tourer.Both are pretty much the same size inside.I really like the best Mustang as much better drives, feels faster and it sounds way better.
I love the style nuevo.Para me is just the opposite.I believe that greater Mustang seeks precisely that... old.A new is more streamlined and expect fast just standing still.I liked the ' 05 when he left, but I never sold at the front-end.Era too straight up and down for mí.Una new has more than one angle to it and captures 60 end look much better, keeping a modern design.The only thing I would change in the rear end is slightly decrease the ángulos.No seems wrong to me.However, I love the sequential turn signals.
"I also don't care about the number 66% for the base.Esto Mustang is true envelope most cars, models of base and performance, because people cannot afford to have or whine about of insurance, etc., etc."How many of those 66% do you think are increasingly jealous see a V8 car? "Probably more than half."?
This is even more true when you see people based Mustang V6 add in two larger tires that makes their appearance of the GT cars and exhaust pipes
Have a lot of Mustangs, property including the GT, Fox 4 and a 4.0, as to all them. does my 4.0 is faster than any previous model I've owned, and despite that I could drive a Shelby GT 500 if I chose, whose activity is if I don't care about my tires at each redlight frying?
Add another comment nota: A comments RSS feed RSS Feed is disponible.Nuevos comments appear in the members area before the main siteAll Ford Mustang reviews
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...